You may exercise the following rights at any time by submitting a relevant application to our Company and, specifically, to the Data Protection Officer, via email at email@example.com, by registered letter or in person at our registered offices (7 Voulis St,, 10562 Athens, Attn. Data Protection Officer), in order to:
- Receive information on whether we process your “personal data” and what type of data we process, as well as in what way, and you may also ask for copies (“right of information and right of access”).
- Request the rectification and/or supplementation of inaccurate or incomplete “personal data”, e.g. in case you change address (“right of rectification”).
- Request the erasure and/or the restriction of the “processing”, provided that it is no longer necessary or if you believe it is carried out in an unlawful manner, as well as in case that the deletion of “personal data” is mandatory by law (“right to be forgotten”).
- Request the restriction of the “processing” (a) for the period during which the above request on the rectification or deletion of the “personal data” is pending, as well as (b) in case that we are obliged to cease the processing and delete the “personal data”, but we you request that we keep them only on your behalf, i.e. so that you can exercise your rights, for example defend yourself or substantiate any legal claims (“right to have the processing restricted”).
- Receive your personal data in readable electronic format and transfer them to third parties indicated by you (“right to data portability”).
- Object to specific “processing” actions (“right to object”) and indicatively:
- To sending notifications via post, email or sms. In this case we shall interrupt these notifications.
- To the transfer of personal data to third parties.
- Therefore, we inform you that in case the data transfer is necessary to establish, exercise or support legal claims in or out of court, the Company’s legitimate interest prevails and it is not possible to exercise your right to object.
- To withdraw the consent you had potentially granted to us regarding the processing of your “personal data”.
The Application Form for exercising the aforementioned rights is available here, and in hard copy at the company offices. In case that you are not satisfied with our response or you believe that your personal data is affected in any way, you reserve the right to make a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (1-3 Kifisias St., 11523, Athens Τ +30 210 6475600, F +30 210 6475628, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).